So I varied this year on my Halloween costume. For the past three year at school I have been a doctor because it is easy and comfy. Well this year a bunch of my friends decided to go as Sesame Street characters and thus I decided to be Oscar the Grouch.
My mom helped me make the trash can - we finally found a sport utility cover - pretty much a tarp - that worked well and still allowed me to move around. With the help of some green sweats and green hair spray I transformed into Oscar the Grouch. I felt so ugly! Poor Oscar!
Thanks to Manda the Sesame Street characters were sponsored by the letter "H" for Halloween.
Oscar, Bert and Ernie, Count, and of course Cookie Monster!
Notice how off centered the above picture is?
It is because drunken Zach took the photo, thus resulting in this lovely image.
Zach and Brandy
Dan and Cori - just engaged that morning!
Amanda stopped by for a bit. This was one of her many costumes this year.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Happy Halloween
Posted by Mrs. Fowden at 11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment