CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

And the Bandages Come Off


Last night Amanda and I went to my parents. My mom helped me take my bandages off. There were two ace bandages, then lots of cotton.



I have three incisions. There are two yeses on my knee. I wrote one and so did my doctor, just making sure the correct knee was operated on.

5 comments:

wendy said...

Tina, the knee looks great! im so glad things are going well. I love the blog & I love you! love aunt wendy

Mrs. JM said...

"Tina" ??? WTF? Oh that freakin' cracks me up. Wendy doesn't know how funny that is ~ remember your friend's house in Murray who had the cool playhouse outside? Maybe it was the top floor of an outdoor shed, I cannot be sure but anyway, we were walking home from there and you told me you wanted to be called Tina. I laughed then and I laugh now. Hahahaha.

So anyway, do they really operate on the wrong knee that often? You'd think they'd know right from left considering the many many years of school and you'd also think they'd check your chart before they slice open your leg. Thank God for "yes" I guess.

LOVE YA

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

Hi, poor girl!! How are you feeling? Sorry I saw your blog site and thought I would check it out. It looks like you haven't had much fun lately with your knee :( I hope that you will heal quickly. I didn't know that you were teaching either... that is really great!! Anyway, good luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

Yeppers, we are coming for the family reunion! We are leaving here Sunday the 3rd and staying for two weeks!! does Aunt Wendy have a blog?

jularun7 said...

my gosh christina - that is nuts. i hope you're feeling OK!!