These pictures are two weeks old, but I am just having time to upload them on my computer. I cut five inches of my hair. I like it, but it is just not right. I am going to cut it some more this Friday.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
I Cut My Hair
Posted by Mrs. Fowden at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
love it. update us with the next cut!! :)
looks cute and healthy. for second i thought you didn't have a shirt on and got a little excited at your new approach to blogging.
very cute...i just cut my hair too...probably a good 10-11 inches off...and I love it...i don't know why i kept my long hair!! I'll post pics at some point as well!
look look good girl !!! i love it love ya xoxoxoxo
looks very cute, is that what you had done the day we saw you?
Cute cut! I wish I had straight hair, but the curls just keep on growing out of my head. BUMMER! I need a major hair cut. Maybe this will motivate me:0)
You have been tagged! List six things about you that are unique that other people may not know. When you are done, tag six more people! You can visit my blog to see how I did it! Have fun!
Nichole
Cute cute! I love short hair.
Post a Comment