
Today I went to lunch at Trio with Franny and Ade. It was nice to just sit and visit with some friends. Afterwards we went to the Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA) to see the Monet to Picasso exhibit. I felt at home walking into that museum. I have really missed being able to go into a museum and see such great works of arts. The exhibit is here from Cleveland until September 21st. If you had not had a chance to go you need to. And though I did not have to pay (Franny had VIP tickets) it is so worth the $15.00. That is a lot less than what I had to pay to study in London to see artist like this. I got the pictures from the UMFA website. http://umfa.utah.edu/monettopicasso
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Trio and then Monet to Picasso
Posted by Mrs. Fowden at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment