This fall it will be eight years since was able to study abroad in London. I cannot believe that it has been that long. fter all this time I am still friends with three of the girls. Melissa was in town from DC for her brothre's wedding so we were all able to get together. We went to Iggy's for dinner. While Mel was here we also went and saw 17 Again follwed by yummy ice cream from Coldstones. We all wish Melissa would move back! The four of us are planning a trip back to London in the fall 2011 for our ten year anniversary!
We tried to take some pictures of the four of us, these were the best we got with the self timers. Franny, Ade and Mel set up the cameras on the mantel and Franny was our lovely model to see if we had them placed in the right place. At times we were laughing so hard - I love these girls!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
London Girls - April 18, 2009
Posted by Mrs. Fowden at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment