CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Zions National Park - May 02 and May 03, 2009

After my graduation we went to Zion National Park. I have never been there (unless you count when my mom was pregnant with me). It was amazingly beautuful!



We first went up Zion Canyon.












This was the original way to get through the mountain.








My mom insisted that I put my cap and gow back on for pictures in Zions.







In order to see part of Zion Canyon you hve to take a bus, this is me and Amanda on our way.



Weeping Rock was my favorite of the trails we went on.









Amanda and I found a cute fuzzy caterpillar.

Grand White Throne



There are lots of wild turkeys.
The next day, May 03, we went to Kolob Canyon on our way home.

















3 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

i love that you put your cap and gown back on in the canyon. i love your mom .. lol

Amanda said...

this is the longes t pose EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonya said...

I have never been to Zions Canyon either. It looks gorgeous. One day I would love to visit there. CONGRATS on your graduation. How great Christina! Love and miss you and your fam. Say hi to them for me.