CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Girls Night Out

My good friend Melissa came in yesterday from DC. She is here for a family event, but we were lucky to steal her for a bit. Usually it is the four of us London girls, but Franny is in Seattle. Greg proposed to her while at Mariners game during Take Me Out to the Ballgame. We are happy for her, but she as defiantly missed. We of course went to Sho-guns for dinner where as usually they got sushi and I chicken terriyaki (sp?) Afterwards we decided to go to Monks, but it was so loud that after our pitcher we headed on over to Keys on Main. It was so great to spend time with both Melissa and Ade. Even though Ade lives right her in Salt Lake I don't see her very often either. We had a lot of fun. Franny and I are going to go see Melissa Thursday afternoon. I forget how much I miss her until I get to spend time with her. We talked about taking a trip to Mexico just us London girls over Easter 2009. It will for sure be a trip to remember.

Me, Ade, and Melissa at Keys.

0 comments: