For the 4th Zach was kind enough to let us go to his house. A couple of people went swimming, I couldn't get in because my incisions are not all they way healed yet. Afterwards we grilled some burgers and just visited while we waited for the fireworks to start. The fireworks show was great. I love being able to see my friends, as we all get older it is harder to find the time to spend together. Holidays are a great excuse.
Amanda (my sister) decorated this cake for me to take, she did such a good job. My friends were very impressed.
Franny and I
Franny and her man Greg waiting for the fireworks to start.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Happy 4th of July
Posted by Mrs. Fowden at 6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Amanda = baker???? an idea anyway ... that cake is rad
That cake looks very cool! Good job Amanda!Glad your 4th was great. I still need to post pics of our craxy fourth.
Where you at? I tagged you. C'mon.
Post a Comment