
So I finally read the third book of the Twilight Series. I had intended to start it early, but life got in the way. Eclipse was definitely better than the second (New Moon) and there were some tense moments in the story. I still like the first (Twilight) the best. I am kind of glad that I waited until now to read the series because I don't have to wait as long to read the last book in the series. I won't to know what happens next . . .
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Eclipse
Posted by Mrs. Fowden at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So I finished 2 yesterday and am started on 3. I'll have to tell you what I think in more detail at the end of 3 so I don't get my shit jumped here ~ I only say that because the author is LDS, yeah yeah and I'm totally cool with that until she describes such passion between two seventeen year olds who seem to be unable to really be "close" to eachother, it's annoying. *wink*
I finished this weekend. They're going to "try" to have sex. That's all I wanted ... I'm happy now (people reading this: don't judge me, Chris won't).
Soooo.... I loved New Moon. Everyone seems to just thinks it is okay. I like the ending though. I harass Amanda everyday to finish it so we can chat about. I cannot wait till August 2nd! Team Edward!!!
Post a Comment