The sun was setting when Mattie and I got to the lake on Friday night.
Manda and Rafa cooking dinner in front of Dave's trailer - thanks again Dave for letting me and Mattie stay with you.
Me and Mattie (I promise I have not had a drop to drink, I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open because the flash was so bright!)
Mattie and Maren
Erin got her and Sam's dog Gus a hat like Zach's. Sadly Zach didn't bring his hat to do a side-by-side comparison.
Zach wearing Gus's hat.
Erin holdin the flag.
Maren enjoying a ride on Zach's boat. I am sad that I didn't get a boat ride in, it is one of my favorite outdoor activities.
Gus playing fetch. Don't you love his life jacket. Erin and Sam made sure Gus had a fun and safe weekend.
Manda reading a princess book to Zach's daughter Alyssa.
Mattie, Erin, and Franny
Me and Mattie trying to get some shade.
Rob, Dan, Zach, and Rafa playing water bocci.
Erin's "Billy Jean" shoes - they were a topic of conversation a couple of times. She hates when there is sand in her flip-flops so she wore these instead.
Rob fell asleep with his guitar in hand.
Alyssa wrote her name in the sand.
Alyssa helped me write my name too.
I know this picture is blurry, but it is fitting because the boys were all so drunk. They had just come back from fishing and drinking. They were so funny.
Franny and Greg attempted to make some Jiffy Pop by the fire.
Mattie driving us home.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Starvation Reservoir ~ July 11-13
Posted by Mrs. Fowden at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Christina!! wow it has been so long. how are you?? What have you been up to in your life? Yes I am a mommy now and it is so fun. We just bought a house in sandy so I live about 2 miles from where I grew up. crazy, huh!
Looks like lots-o-fun! Love the Billie Jean shoes. Hate Amanda's naturally bronzed skin. LOVE YA
Thanks for the entertainment yesterday! They loved it.
Hi Christina! Yes, that is more than okay, about your friend and the praying thing :) Thank you so much, it means a lot.
As for your hair, you should do it! I love it. (well, its only been a day, but when you keep looking in the mirror to look at your new haircut, you know its a good one:)
I used to work at the golds on 13th. You should've said howdy!
I LOVE camping, but it's been ions since I got to do it at a lake. So fun! I miss boating. Haven't done that in ions either. Glad you had a great time:0)
Post a Comment